• Iniesta: Martino Right Choice

    Comments Off on Iniesta: Martino Right Choice
    June 22, 2017 /  Football

    Andres Iniesta Barcelona agree with the decision of choosing Gerardo Martino as a replacement for Tito Vilanova.
    “The club decided that the best course, I believe he would suit our style,” said Iniesta.
    “This is the best decision, I know when (Spain) dealing with Paraguay (when still trained Martimo) at the World Cup in South Africa.”
    Iniesta then on it was also said that the merger would make Barca Neymar grew stronger, “The signing of Neymar tips will make us stronger and have more opportunities to score goals in all competitions that we follow”.
    About new challenges the former coach of Barca idol, Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich, Iniesta said that Bayern will be stronger under control Guardiola tips.
    After Thiago Alcantara decision while Guardiola, Iniesta believes it is a personal decision and should be respected, a matter of interest Cesc Fabregas Manchester United, Iniesta believes that his partner will stay at Camp Nou.

    Tags: , ,

  • Albiol Catch up Higuain to Napoli

    Comments Off on Albiol Catch up Higuain to Napoli
    June 19, 2017 /  Football

    Napoli duo successfully obtain the signature of Real Madrid, Gonzalo Higuain after Raul Albiol now turn the sky blue uniform Napoli agree.
    Higuain mentioned previously successfully landed Napoli for a fee of 35 million euros, now Albiol was also obtained with membayara 12 million euros to Madrid.
    Albiol is reportedly going to get a contract for four years. Before getting Higuain and Albiol, Napoli advance successfully bring another Madrid player Jose Callejon.

     

    Tags: , ,

  • David Moyes Disappointed Manchester United overpowered Yokohama F Marinos

    Comments Off on David Moyes Disappointed Manchester United overpowered Yokohama F Marinos
    June 17, 2017 /  Football, Sports Rule, Uncategorized

    David Moyes Kecewa Manchester United Dibekuk Yokohama F Marinos

    Manchester United manager David Moyes admitted he was disappointed to see his team defeated Yokohama F Marinos 3-2 in a preseason game.

    The Scottish coach considered his team conceded a goal in the game is trivial. But, however, remains Moyes praised the Japanese club.

    “It was a tough game for us. They played well but we conceded a goal very bad,” said Moyes told MUTV.

    “They’re a pretty good team. They make the players work hard enough, but we were not able to maximize our chances.”

    Moyes also commented on the appearance of United’s young players on their pre-season tour. “It was a tough game for young players. We want to see what they will do and they play well,” he concluded.

    Tags: , ,

  • Manchester City underestimate Manchester United without Ferguson

    Comments Off on Manchester City underestimate Manchester United without Ferguson
    June 13, 2017 /  Football

    New recruits Manchester City, Stevan Jovetic, claiming the Citizens will reclaim the Premier League title from Manchester United. And this task becomes easier after the Manchester United left Sir Alex Ferguson. Manchester City are rivals in the title race.

    Ferguson in last season decided to resign from his position as Chelsea manager who has he held for 26 years. Together Ferguson, Manchester United has received several prestigious title. Furthermore, the position Ferguson replaced former Everton manager, David Moyes.

    “This task will become easier after Ferguson retreat. He was a legend. He knows everything about football, Premier League and the players,” said Jovetic as reported by Tribal Football.

    But Jovetic not deny their competitors for the title in the Premier League this season not only MU only. He considered that there were at least six top flight English teams that have the capacity even become champions this season.

    “We have a super team. But I think there are six clubs who will compete for the title. ManCity, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal. But this is the charm of football.’s What makes the Premier League became more exciting,” he said.

    Tags: , , ,

  • (Neilton) The New Neymar Become Tottenham Approach

    Comments Off on (Neilton) The New Neymar Become Tottenham Approach
    June 11, 2017 /  Football

    Neiton.

    Tottenham now need a new striker to face competition next season. Reportedly KLUN care mengincara Andre Villas-Boas is a young Brazilian talent, Neilton.

    As reported by Metro, Tottenham Hotspur are preparing a proposal for Neilton for 7 million Pounds.

    Neilton an easy Brazilian talent who was 19 years old. The Santos player usually plays as a winger, but can also be installed as Neilton striker. Neilton himself promoted to the senior team Santos on Marek 2013.

    Player whose full name is Neilton Meira Mestk dubbed The New Neymar because it has the style and appearance similar games. This makes Tottenham want to bring Neilton.

    Tottenham themselves had once failed to bring Neymar when he was only 15 years old, and this time meraka do not want to fail again to bring Neilton.

    Tags: , ,

  • Sprinter Usain Bolt Will Eventually Strengthen Manchester United

    Comments Off on Sprinter Usain Bolt Will Eventually Strengthen Manchester United
    June 11, 2017 /  Athletic and Swimming, Football

    The world’s fastest runner, Usain Bolt can soon fulfill his dream to strengthen England’s elite clubs, Manchester United.

    Bolt, 26-year-old Jamaican, aspires to join United, but has never reached expectations. He could only watch as the stars of United’s play.

    Well, in August, Bolt could use costumes United at Old Trafford Stadium, while United face test against Sevilla party.

    “My presence will be different at United, I can run fast and play ball,” said Bolt.

    When United’s Alex Ferguson handled, Bolt can never permit. Now with the move to coach David Moyes, Rio Ferdinand as a close friend and eventually persuaded Bolt Bolt’ll play with costumes United on 9 August.

    Tags: , ,

  • Football: More than a passing fancy

    Comments Off on Football: More than a passing fancy
    June 10, 2017 /  Football

    It may be the height of the baseball season, but for 40 high school football teams and 800 skilled position players, Oliver Ames High School in Easton, was ground zero last Sunday, for the Under Armour 7v7 Northeast Regional (South section) passing competition.

    The tournament, which was formally known as the Swampscott/Lynnfield 7 on 7 Shootout, has been sponsored by the popular sports clothing and equipment giant, Under Armour, for the last eight years and has grown to include 120 high school teams in the Northeast Region.

    The other venues in the North East are Exeter (N.H).High School and Bishop Fenwick High School in Peabody.

    Tournament Director, Steve Dembowski, believes the partnership with Under Armour has taken the tournament to a whole new level.

    “This passing tournament is incredibly popular in the South,” said Dembowski. “It has really started to take off in the North East. We were completely sold out this year.

    “The tournament began as a way to get high school teammates together in the summer to compete.  Our mission is to help all involved; players get to work on team concepts, coaches get to see the development of their players and everybody has a blast!”

    A number of local area teams were well represented including teams from Braintree, Marshfield, Duxbury, Whitman-Hanson, Cardinal Spellman, Catholic Memorial and last summer’s champs from Franklin High School.

    “This was an easy sell for our guys,” said Braintree head coach Brian Chamberlain, who is only an observer at the competition. Volunteers coach the teams and each team has a 20-man rosters. Each player pays $20 to participate in the competition.

    And best of all, Under Armour provides two compression shirts, a pair of black shorts and other surprises for each athlete.

    “The competition is excellent and for myself and our coaching staff, we get a chance to see the guys in competition. It’s a great environment.”

    The Wamps were competing for the first time and impressed the third-year coach in their opening game against Framingham High School.

    “I believe we have significantly upgraded our team at the skilled positions. Our tight end, Derek Anson, is looking really good,” said Chamberlain. “Anson has put a lot of time and effort in the off- season and it is paying huge dividends. He is poised for a big season.”

    The Sectional finalists (South, North and East) along with the wild card selections will compete for the North East Regional title on Tuesday, July 30 at Bishop Fenwick High School. The competition begins at 5 p.m., and continues until completion around 10 p.m.

    “I love the competition,” said Rockland resident and Cardinal Spellman senior Austin Joseph.

     

    Tags: , ,

  • £ 30 million bid from Arsenal for Suarez denied

    Comments Off on £ 30 million bid from Arsenal for Suarez denied
    June 6, 2017 /  Football, Uncategorized

    Luis Suarez

    Information collected by BBC sports reporter, Phil McNulty, said the first offer was immediately rejected by Arsenal Liverpool.
    No mention whether the London club again raise the bid for the Uruguayan goal machine.
    Click speculation about the future of Suarez appeared since he said this year might be a good time to look at the experience of other clubs.
    26-year-old striker is also openly been saying that Click is difficult to reject the offer Real Madrid.
    Real have long been linked with Suarez and is considered as one of the European clubs that can afford it.
    Besides Real, German club Bayern Munich are also reportedly interested in buying Suarez.
    Chelsea ‘also interested’
    Access Bayern manager, Pep Guardiola, to be much easier because Suarez Suarez agents are brothers Guardiola himself.
    Of the Premier League, in addition to Arsenal, Chelsea also want to buy Suarez.
    Liverpool itself has declined to comment about the offer previously confirmed that Arsenal and Click Suarez will not be sold.
    But analysts say Liverpool in the UK would consider to release Suarez when the price is right, it seems like when it took off Fernando Torres to Chelsea for £ 50 million.
    Suarez was not in England after Uruguay defending Confederations Cup in Brazil.
    She was about to Livepool in late July and will miss the first six games in the Premier League season 2013-2014 due to undergo Click biting sanctions after Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic.

    Tags: , ,

  • Maradona’s contract as an ambassador for the UAE extended

    Comments Off on Maradona’s contract as an ambassador for the UAE extended
    June 3, 2017 /  Football, Sports Rule

    Maradona

    The legendary Argentine player last year appointed by the Dubai Sports Council, DOD, as an ambassador with the task, among others, improving the quality of football in the country.
    The appointment was made ​​after he was fired from his post as Click manajerKlik Dubia club, Al Wasl, who had cultivated during one season.
    Council said the contract will be extended for another year, but details were not disclosed.
    “Diego Maradona, since last year has brought added value to Dubai, outside and off the field,” said Secretary General of DOD, Ahmed al-Sharif, told AP news agency.
    Click Maradona had expressed a desire to train and kembaliKlik been linked with clubs in China as well as the Iraqi national team.
    Youth projects
    However until now it seems there is no offer made to him and he was so happy with his job as a football ambassador for Dubai.

    “No doubt, I am very happy with my job,” said the Argentine star Click the late June visit to Indonesia.
    The AP news agency, he added he was involved in a project for young people aged 12 to 16 years.
    “I want to give them good information and we would like to set up a football school where you can teach about things on and off the field.”
    However he admits there are still many things that need to be done so that the United Arab Emirates national team succeed on the international stage.

    Tags: , ,

  • FIFA end Cameroon exile

    Comments Off on FIFA end Cameroon exile
    June 1, 2017 /  Football

    Cameroon have been welcomed back to the world of international football after FIFA lifted their competitive ban on Monday.

    The Cameroon Football Association were on July 4 excluded from all international action due to the country’s government becoming involved in the running of the national team.

    The news came as a massive blow to the Indomitable Lions as they were in danger of missing out on playing their final 2014 World Cup qualifier, where they will meet Libya to decide who goes through from the group stages.

    However, coach Volker Finke’s men will now be able to defend their top-spot in Group I after FIFA confirmed the ban had been lifted.

    A statement from world football’s governing body read: “FIFA passed a decision (Monday), 22 July 2013, to lift the suspension of the Cameroonian Football Association (FECAFOOT) given that the conditions previously set have been met.

    “As requested by the FIFA Emergency Committee, the normalisation committee that was appointed on 20 July 2013 was able to take up its duties this Monday, 22 July 2013, at the FECAFOOT headquarters, with FIFA and CAF observers present.

    “The lifting of the suspension means that FECAFOOT’s clubs, officials and other representatives can immediately resume their activities, which had been interrupted. The same applies for the resumption of the courses and various programmes provided by FIFA, CAF and other member associations.

    “FIFA and CAF will continue to closely monitor the situation, particularly in relation to the revision of the FECAFOOT statutes.”

    Tags: , ,